91 Villiers road, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, 6001.
|Languages||English, Afrikaans (in order of proficiency)|
|Tel||086 10 33667|
|Cel||082 533 0350|
|Fax||086 515 0641|
|Verified Professional Memberships|
|Liesel Williams is a qualified Chartered Accountant|
|South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)|
FOCUSWe specialise in providing auditing, accounting systems and tax structuring to small & medium sized enteprises prioritising professional and ethical principles
Strategy development, Financial director/CFO function, Board attendances, Valuations, Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax clearance certificates, Accounting systems evaluation, Cashflow projections Internal auditing
EXTENSIVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Our mission is to become a brand that is known for its values and principles and that delivers a product that is beyond compare. We strive to deliver excellent service that places a premium on ensuring that our clients are attended to with punctuality, professionalism, confidentiality and with utmost integrity.
Fenns Incorporated specialises in providing tax efficient accounting structuring to small to medium sized businesses as well as auditing. We pride ourselves on delivering personal service that focuses on ethical principles and excellent service that is professional and punctual.
Fenns Incorporated is registered with the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA) and we specialise in providing independent external opinions to Small to Medium enterprises on various assurance engagements such as Audit of Annual Financial Statements and general assurance engagements.
We offer various financial accounting services such as :
• Preparation of Annual Financial Statements in terms of GAAP, IFRS for SME and IFRS.
• Preparation and compilation of accounting records
• Preparation and submission of SARS administration (PAYE & UIF, VAT, STC etc)
• Outsourcing of payroll function up to EMP201
• Bi-Annual PAYE reconciliations
• Monthly bookkeeping
• Management reports
• Cash-flow forecasts
• Budget preparation
• Initial set-up of accounting system
• Pastel accounting training (outsourced)
• Evaluation of Internal control and recommendations
We offer tax services in and around the following fields :
• Preparation of corporate tax returns
• Preparation of individual tax returns
• Tax planning
• Tax clearance certificates
• Tax directives
• Value-added tax
• Pay as you earn & Unemployment insurance funds
• Skills development levies
• Dividend tax
• Estate duty
• Donations tax
We offer a wide range of secretarial services from registrations to amendments and conversions.
|Average Hourly Fees||R300 - R500
Please note that this is an indicative rate and may vary according to task. Please request a quote for exact amounts.
|Software Supported||Pastel, Quickbooks, VIP Payroll, Most accounting packages, Caseware|
|Number of staff||21 - 50|